Senior Software Developer
Ellucian helps education institutions thrive in an open and dynamic world. We deliver a broad portfolio of technology solutions, developed in collaboration with a global education community, and provide strategic guidance to help education institutions of all kinds navigate change, achieve greater transparency, and drive efficiencies.
Job Responsibilities & Requirements
- Collaborate with the other members in the team in order to translate requirements into shippable implementation.
- Work with team members to understand the High Level Design solutions meeting business needs and technical requirements.
- Responsible for working independently executing technical assignments, being able to make independent decisions and take action within established practices and procedures.
- Deliver all assigned tasks with a high degree of quality on time consistently.
- The individual would have to be highly collaborative in nature and demonstrate the ability to provide regular updates to Product Owner, Scrum Master along with other members of the team.
- 5+ years prior experience inin software design and development with Java and related technologies.
- Excellent problem solving skills and ability to analyze and infer requirements, working in an Agile team environment.
- Well versed in Object Oriented Design and Principles.
- Experience working with Spring framework
- Experience working with ORM using JPA/Hibernate
- Experience working with Oracle database, proficiency in writing sql and pl/sql
- Experience working with Tomcat/WebLogic
- Relevant experience in Groovy/Grails
- Relevant experience on RESTful APIs
- PHP - Basic.
- Relevant experience in Jenkins for build automation.
Career Level :Mid-Career
Hiring Manager Name:Sathyan Paneer Selvam
Recruiter Name:Naveen Crasta
Employee Class:Regular Employee
Ellucian provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Ellucian complies with all laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Ellucian expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Ellucian employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Back to top