Senior QA Analyst
Ellucian helps education institutions thrive in an open and dynamic world. We deliver a broad portfolio of technology solutions, developed in collaboration with a global education community, and provide strategic guidance to help education institutions of all kinds navigate change, achieve greater transparency, and drive efficiencies.
Job Responsibilities & Requirements
You will become part of a newly-established integration development team within Global Professional Services India. The Senior Quality Assurance Analyst will participate in the building of a standard foundation of processes, tools, and practices to support both Agile and Waterfall testing processes through design, planning and execution of Integration projects. The role will provide quality assurance testing expertise and contribute to test data setup, test plans, use cases, test scripts, and test artifacts for test solutions required to support
- Define overall integration project test objectives
- Design, write, and execute effective manual and automated test cases
- Work closely with Ellucian Developers as part of a SCRUM team to test user stories as they're being developed.
- Update bank of regression scripts on a continual basis.
- Discover, reproduce, retest, and clearly document system defects
- Display a high level of critical thinking in identifying and resolving high-impact, complex, and/or cross-functional problems
- Design, develop and maintain an automated test strategy that fully exercises end-user workflows and provides a framework for internal QA development testing and client end user testing based on specific projects
- Develop, update, and maintain relevant test metric reporting
- Perform test coverage analysis and requirement tracing
- Ensure adherence to process, tools and metrics standards within the project team
- 6+ years of in-depth experience and demonstrated proficiency with QA methodology, process and deliverables
- Agile environment that employs continuous integration processes and automated testing
- Experience working with test driven development
- Ability to write and execute effective manual and automated test cases and test plans
- Strong communication skills
- Work prioritization, planning, and organizational skills
- Knowledge of n-tier architecture and familiarity with Web applications
- Experience writing automated test using tools such as Selenium, Specflow and Ranorex or equivalent.
- Experience testing web services and web applications, and using API testing tools such as Postman.
- ISTQB-BCS Certified Tester Foundation Level.
- Experience of working within a SCRUM environment.
Career Function:Client Services and Consulting
Career Level :Mid-Career
Hiring Manager Name:Makarand Kulkarni
Recruiter Name:Naveen Crasta
Employee Class:Regular Employee
Ellucian provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Ellucian complies with all laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Ellucian expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Ellucian employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Back to top