Senior Financial Analyst
At Ellucian, we're motivated by a mission. Higher education is facing profound change. Shifting demographics and cultural perceptions, combined with declining support and rising expectations, are forcing colleges to do more with less. That's where we come in. As true believers in the power of education to transform lives, we're dedicated to helping all our customers thrive-not just survive-in these challenging times by transforming their institutions from the traditional paper-based colleges of yesterday to the agile, connected campuses of today. From cloud solutions built on world-class infrastructure to powerful analytics that drive successful planning, we lead the industry in building enterprise-class solutions tailored to institutions around the world.
Our passion and commitment for learning and continuous improvement drive us internally, too. From professional development to flexibility and work-life balance, we give our global employees the tools they need to succeed so we can all grow together.
The Senior Financial Analyst position reports to the Director, FP&A. In this role, the Senior Financial Analyst will have extensive interaction will all levels of the organization and will l ead customer financial COE (Center of Excellence) to accelerate improvements in the planning, analysis and reporting for revenue, retention and customer financial data. The ideal candidate is a motivated self-starter, able to prioritize tasks, and has excellent communication skills.
- Direct the automation of revenue and retention planning and analysis for Maintenance and SaaS
- Develop a CXO (Customer Experience Organization) wide concession approval workflow and lead the active management and reporting of the concession pipeline
- Direct the creation of baseline CXO-wide reporting by product and by customer for revenue, renewals, retention, AR and other customer related financial metrics
- Drive consistency in product and customer data architectures across all planning and reporting tools and output
- Drive alignment with the CSM and Global Operations leaders on target setting and achievement of shared key metrics like concessions % of revenue and renewal yields
Ellucian provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Ellucian complies with all laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Ellucian expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Ellucian employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Nearest Major Market: Orlando
Back to top