Employee Type: Full - Time
Ellucian helps education institutions thrive in an open and dynamic world. We deliver a broad portfolio of technology solutions, developed in collaboration with a global education community, and provide strategic guidance to help education institutions of all kinds navigate change, achieve greater transparency, and drive efficiencies. More than 2,500 institutions in 50 countries around the world look to Ellucian for the ideas and insights that will move education forward, helping people everywhere discover their futures through learning.
- Provide End-to-End Service delivery includes Implementation, Upgrade and Migration Services of Ellucian ERP applications, Integration & Configuration of application components of Ellucian Identity management and Single sign-on solutions
- Perform Installation of Oracle Database, RAC, Oracle WebLogic Server, Oracle Fusion Middleware products in across OS platforms.
- Provide Remote DBA support that includes database administration, performing DB Health checks, applying Oracle Upgrades & Patches, performance tuning and maintenance of Ellucian applications.
- Planning, implementing and execution of database backups and disaster recovery scenarios.
- Participate in service preparation call and demonstrate Service Delivery Process and Clarify Technical/Functional Queries on Ellucian RDBA Service Offerings.
- Understand customer requirements and work collaboratively with multiple subject matter experts to support project success.
- Provide detailed technical documentation and troubleshooting steps for all engagements.
- Document current best practices and regularly update the Oracle & Ellucian application's administration and service delivery processes.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years demonstrated experience in the following areas
- Oracle Database, WebLogic and Tomcat Installation and troubleshooting
- Oracle RAC Database 12c Upgrades and Migration
- RMAN backups & recovery and Cloning of databases
- Oracle Database Performance Tuning
- Experience with Installation & Maintenance of Oracle RAC, ASM Oracle Data Guard, Oracle Utilities like Datapump etc.
- Knowledge of Oracle Database replication methods; Strong SQL and PL/SQL capabilities
- Experience of various phases of Service Delivery Projects; Ability to quickly learn new products and technologies.
- Strong technology understanding includes enterprise systems and web technologies.
- Flexibility required to support a Global organization spanning many time zones
- Ability to deconstruct complex technical issues to identify root cause issues; strong analytical and problem solving skills and abilities
- Experience with LDAP technologies, Identity management and single sign on services and solutions
- Experience with SSL Certificates
Ellucian provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Ellucian complies with all laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Ellucian expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Ellucian employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Back to top