Senior Automation Engineer
- Dublin, Ireland
About the opportunity
Ellucian is seeking an innovative hands-on Senior Automation Engineer to be an integral part of the design, build out and adoption of an exciting new cloud-based higher education solutions. Working closely with product architects and product management this individual design and create this new green field product. You must be able to work with a wide range of resources: architects, business analysts, developers, automation engineers, managers and product managers to support rapid deployment and adoption activities in an Agile Scrum based methodology.
Where you will make an impact
- By executing and maintaining existing automation test suite.
- Having the ability to translate Agile business stories into excellent written test cases or automation tests establishing full traceability.
- Managing and taking ownership of all functional testing with minimal assistance.
- Managing the preparation of test coverage, and regression analysis reports to support high quality delivery.
What you will bring
- Minimum of 5+ years' experience in a manual functional software testing role.
- 3+ years experience with programming languages such as Java, C++ AND C# and tools such as Selenium WebDriver, CodedUI, JUnit, JMeter and QTP
- Familiarity with Jira, working knowledge of relational databases and SQL and experience testing web based software products.
- Experience in implementing software quality assurance tests, testing frameworks, continuous integration, etc.
- Experience of version management tools like SVN/GitHub/Bitbucket
What makes #Ellucianlife
- 25 days annual leave plus public holidays
- Choice to opt in for private Medical and Dental cover
- Competitive pension plan
- Thrive Flex Program that allows you to contribute towards your health, financial or learning interests
- 5 charitable days to support the community that supports us
- Diversity and inclusion programs that promote employee resource groups such as: Women in Technology, Pride and Go Green to name a few.
- Parental leave
- Employee referral bonuses to encourage the addition of great new people to the team
- We Foster a learning culture with:
- Education Assistance Programme
- Professional development opportunities
Req ID: 2283
Level of Experience: Senior Level
Travel Required: None
Back to top