Sales Ops Analyst - Malvern
Employee Type: Full - Time
Ellucian designs technology that powers the educational mission of colleges and universities around the world. Inspired by that goal, Ellucian employees thrive as part of a high-performing global team committed to delivering a modern, connected, industry-leading experience for today's students and higher education institutions. More than 2,500 institutions in 50 countries around the world look to Ellucian for the ideas and insights that will move education forward, helping people everywhere discover their futures through learning.
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Management, Finance, or Accounting required.
• Entry level to 3 years experience in operations or financial analysis.
• Strong experience with Excelis required, with advanced formula & analytic skills, pivot tables, GetPivot, and analytic functionality
• Managing/analyzing large data sets from the Company's CRM & HR systems
•Strongcommunicatorwhois abletopartnerwithglobalSales leadershipandcrossfunctional personneltoassessneeds,providesupportanddata analysisinsight
•Abletoestablishrelationships withrelevantdepartmentsto understandthedataandthe data collectionprocess
•Organizedindividualwhois abletoleadmultipleprojects concurrentlyandaccommodate frequentinterruptionsand changingprioritiesinafast pacedenvironment
•Comfortablecommunicating andleadingdiscussionswith upperlevelmanagement
• Act as a key contact for corporate and field management on issues relating to business process and other business related information
• Provide timely value-addedReporting & Analysis, to the corporate organization. Create ad-hoc analysis to solve business problems
• Assist with preparation of executive and board presentation materials
• Salesforce.com experience is preferred
Ellucian provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Ellucian complies with all laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Ellucian expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Ellucian employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Nearest Major Market: Philadelphia
Back to top