About the opportunity
Ellucian is seeking an experienced Project Manager to coordinate the implementation of our integrated administrative solutions for colleges and universities. The Project Manager will manage and lead high-priority projects, which often require considerable resources and high levels of complex functional integration.
Where you will make an impact
- Lead projects through all phases of the Ellucian Implementation Methodology from initiation/planning through the execution and delivery of the contract concluding with project transition and close, ensuring a successful project.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with team members, client stakeholders, and peers.
- Apply Project Management disciplines such as quality, risk, resource, and change management while being accountable for meeting the time, cost, and scope of each project.
- Communicate the plan, roles, constraints, milestones, and critical path to all team members and project stakeholders.
- Understand and apply standard project management and delivery methodology and project tracking standards in order to build effective plans and deliver quality solutions.
- Scale the project management role and deliverables based on the client contract and project classification tier.
- Anticipate and identify opportunities to mitigate risks.
- Lead project team status meetings to ensure the project milestones are met and dependencies are tracked.
- Manage activities of customer and Ellucian resources to deliver a fully integrated solution.
- Act as a shared point of contact between internal and external stakeholders.
- Proactively and timely coordinate and communicate project activities to all involved parties.
- Provide management with an articulate summary of project status.
- Facilitate discussions with appropriate leadership and key sponsors to negotiate key decisions related to the triple constraints (time, cost, scope) while maintaining excellent customer satisfaction.
- Manage all resources when project turnaround situations occur. Lead cross-functional team resolutions to mitigate project risks and issues.
- Provide timely and constructive performance feedback regarding resources assigned to projects.
- Improve team dynamics and performance by building team cohesiveness in order to facilitate cooperation, ensure project efficiency, and boost morale.
- Ensure various operational elements that affect financial and resource forecasts are on track; including but not limited to:
- Up-to-date accuracy of all project plans for the duration of the project
- Customer satisfaction
- Accurate revenue recognition, which requires timely review and approval of time sheets, expense reports, billing request documents, and credit requests.
- Accomplish project goals within a matrix-management environment.
- Assist Customer Relations team in developing solutions by providing knowledge and expertise during the sales cycle (this may include the ability to sell the value of project management services).
- Develop methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
Location - Singapore
- Travel - 25% (based on needs and also depending on COVID-19 travel restrictions)
- Seeking someone with big 5 background OR well known SaaS firms- someone that has managed large level ERP implementations
Req ID: 2335
Hiring Type: Full - Time
Level of Experience: Senior Level
Travel Required: 0%-25%
Back to top