Employee Type: Full - Time
Other Locations: Colombia
Ellucian designs technology that powers the educational mission of colleges and universities around the world. Inspired by that goal, Ellucian employees thrive as part of a high-performing global team committed to delivering a modern, connected, industry-leading experience for today's students and higher education institutions. More than 2,500 institutions in 50 countries around the world look to Ellucian for the ideas and insights that will move education forward, helping people everywhere discover their futures through learning.
• Guides overall project team, including consultants in both Middle East and Global Resources.
• Leads, manages, and coordinates all aspects of project requirements.
• Builds and manages overall project plans, Risk assessment plans, Communication plans, individual task plans, schedule and budget.
• Works collaboratively with other managers and staff to develop planning tools and standards.
• Responsible for communicating project key objectives, critical path milestones, and overall project status to internal and external senior management.
• Initiates action to identify and resolve project problems/issues.
• Leads and facilitates design of solutions as needed.
• Assigns tasks to team members and mentors team members in planning and executing the work.
• Reports to management mitigating steps and actions taken to ensure project success and quality.
• Prepares and executes quality assurance assessments.
• Builds rapport with customer, manages customer relationships on behalf of Ellucian.
• 5+ years of related work experience and specialized knowledge within their functional area.
• Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
• Experience in the implementation of large projects, including ERPs highly desirable
• Experience working in information technology in a higher education environment.
• Understanding of Oracle technologies.
• Excellent verifiable customer references.
• Experience in Oracle ERP Project Management.
• Fluent Portuguese and Spanish.
Ellucian provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Ellucian complies with all laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Ellucian expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Ellucian employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Back to top