Employee Type: Full - Time
Ellucian designs technology that powers the educational mission of colleges and universities around the world. Inspired by that goal, Ellucian employees thrive as part of a high-performing global team committed to delivering a modern, connected, industry-leading experience for today's students and higher education institutions. More than 2,500 institutions in 50 countries around the world look to Ellucian for the ideas and insights that will move education forward, helping people everywhere discover their futures through learning.
Ellucian is looking for anExecutive Assistantto provide support to theSenior Vice President (SVP) of Sales, LAC and Global Sales Operations Team. The candidate must be able to assess and anticipate the executive's needs, handle a global calendar and travel schedule. As a representative of the Sales Organization, he/she will need to be able to make independent decisions in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
- Providing high-level administrative support to the SVP of Sales, LAC and Global Sales Operations Team.
- Manage a global, dynamic calendar, to ensure the optimal use of time in order to meet business objective through strong planning and organizational skills.
- Scheduling on and offsite meetings with internal and external parties.
- Efficiently, coordinate and arrange all aspects of international and domestic travel needs.
- Create, track and submit expense reimbursement requests (will include multiple currencies).
- Screen all incoming meeting requests, determine priority and respond in a timely manner.
- Facilitate payment process for vendors doing business with Global Sales Operations.
- Attend meetings to ensure time keeping and verify meeting notes are recorded; ensure follow up on action items to meet deadlines as needed.
- Create, augment, update, and circulate (as directed) reports, presentations, worksheets and charts using Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook.
- Partner with other Executive Administrative staff in the orchestration of meetings, report generation and projects.
- Interact in a professional manner with various stakeholders (internal or external to Ellucian) on behalf of the SVP as appropriate
- Must be fluent in Spanish and English
- 5 years of relevant experience or a Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in an Executive Assistant and/or similar Administrative role
- Minimum of 5 years' experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Must be a highly motivated go-getter, organized individual who is able to work effectively with minimal supervision.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high-growth environment, while maintaining composure under pressure.
- Ability to learn new software applications to improve the productivity of the Exec Admin and Executive.
- Experience using an ERP based travel and expense as well as procurement tools.
- Willingness to be available off-hours.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to build relationships.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability and experience in handling details of a highly confidential and critical nature.
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanor in a fast-paced environment, easily handling and overcoming scheduling demands/conflicts and multiple simultaneous requests.
- Ability to analyze problems and recommend solutions in an efficient manner.
- Ability to adapt, maintain effectiveness in varying environments and with different tasks, responsibilities, and people.
- Ability to work in a highly ambiguous environment.
Ellucian provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Ellucian complies with all laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Ellucian expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Ellucian employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Nearest Major Market: Orlando
Back to top