Enterprise Inside Sales Rep (Software/Cloud/Edtech)
Employee Type: Full - Time
Ellucian helps education institutions thrive in an open and dynamic world. We deliver a broad portfolio of technology solutions, developed in collaboration with a global education community, and provide strategic guidance to help education institutions of all kinds navigate change, achieve greater transparency, and drive efficiencies. More than 2,500 institutions in 50 countries around the world look to Ellucian for the ideas and insights that will move education forward, helping people everywhere discover their futures through learning.
Looking for an opportunity to take your sales experience to the next level? Interested in working for an organization where you can drive meaningful impact in an industry ripe for disruption? At Ellucian, we are leading the digital transformation of Higher Education in the Cloud! We are the undisputed market leader delivering a broad portfolio of Cloud/SaaS solutions that are helping institutions modernize their campuses, navigate change, achieve greater insights, and drive greater efficiencies.
We currently have an immediate opening for an Inside Sales Representative (ISR) to join our industry leading sales team. In this role, you will be responsible for expanding current Enterprise Strategic Accounts; selling additional features and modules that are built on top of an existing platform.
We have built a best in class Inside Sales team with tenured leaders, a supportive & collaborative team, and an internal development program that is focused on giving you the exposure, experience, & runway to grow in your career ~ whether it's on a leadership track or into the field as an Account Executive.
If you're a self-starter, enjoy working in a dynamic team environment, & love building relationships, then Ellucian is the place for you!
- Drive new opportunity identification by leveraging outbound sales plays, prospecting activities and acting as the front end of the sales funnel for all prospective leads
- Build relationships with existing customers, including senior-level College and University Administrators to generate new opportunities
- Work within a collaborative ecosystem of Marketing, Sales Development, Field Sales and Pre-Sales Consultants to identify & close deals
- Evangelize the value proposition of our solution suite over 30 products) to prospective and existing customers
- Work with other Field Account Executives in an assigned territory
- Manage monthly/quarterly/annual forecasts of sales opportunities
- Develop pricing quotes and proposals for our clients
- Develop a 30/60/90 day plan to drive expansion in your territories
- You will record all activities in Salesforce.com and report results on a weekly basis to ensure accountability
- 1-3 years of experience in Software and/or Technology Sales
- Prior experience selling to small, medium and enterprise corporations
- Proven ability to sell software & professional services in complex environments
- Highly competitive and self-motivated
- Eager to learn and understand new products and technology
- Exceptional communication and relationship building skills
- Strategic thinker with effective time management skills
- Bachelor's degree
Ellucian provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Ellucian complies with all laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Ellucian expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Ellucian employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Nearest Major Market: Washington DC
Back to top