Colleague ERP Analyst (HR, Finance & Payroll)
Employee Type: Full - Time
Ellucian designs technology that powers the educational mission of colleges and universities around the world. Inspired by that goal, Ellucian employees thrive as part of a high-performing global team committed to delivering a modern, connected, industry-leading experience for today's students and higher education institutions. More than 2,500 institutions in 50 countries around the world look to Ellucian for the ideas and insights that will move education forward, helping people everywhere discover their futures through learning.
- Key contributor to our Colleague implementations, able to lead and influence client teams at all levels.
- Provide advice and guidance on industry best practices and best practices for implementing Colleague Finance and HR/Payroll
- Support customers in making a smooth transition from their existing finance systems or processes, applications, and processes to Colleague Finance processes through implementation efforts and, where appropriate ongoing consulting.
- Perform and document business process review and analysis of client business requirements. Gather and document business requirements, discuss adoption of Finance best practices, and brief the implementation team on requirements.
- Work collaboratively with clients to derive maximum value from the Colleague Finance solution, in conjunction with all other Ellucian solutions.
- Collaborate with existing Finance consulting resources to work towards a continuous improvement approach to the consulting practice: refine delivery and engagement materials, facilitate team-wide group presentations and knowledge-sharing activities, and other team activities that drive towards the continuous improvement of the delivery of Finance services.
- Take active role in identifying, communicating, and advancing internal process improvement suggestions/initiatives.
- Participate in Ellucian company-wide cross-departmental initiatives as required.
- Experience with Ellucian Colleague required, specifically Colleague Finance and HR module Colleague
- Strong SQL skills required
- Strong knowledge of Higher Education business processes
- Proven ability to manage many projects
- Strong process improvement and organizational skills
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- At least 1-3 years, preferably more, experience working in a training or consulting context (assisted in team trainings , system implementation, or other collaborative learning/teaching experience).
- The successful candidate must be a disciplined self-starter, able to work on multiple projects concurrently, and must be able to meet or exceed deadlines for customer and internal deliverables.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills with demonstrably credibility and experience in the subject matter, as well as gravitas to influence senior client stakeholders at client site and industry events.
- Preferred areas of Colleague expertise include Finance and HR/Payroll
- Reviews, writes and maintains documentation related to Colleague usage at the college.
- Provides technical assistance by responding to inquiries from others regarding errors, problems, or questions about programs.
- Trains end users or technical support staff to use programs.
Ellucian provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Ellucian complies with all laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Ellucian expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Ellucian employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Nearest Major Market: Boulder
Nearest Secondary Market: Denver
Meet Some of Ellucian's Employees
Kyung R.VP, Cloud Engineering
Kyung runs a team of engineers who are dedicated to cloud adoption processes—making sure Ellucian customers users can access their systems and data at all times.
Back to top