Employee Type: Full - Time
Ellucian designs technology that powers the educational mission of colleges and universities around the world. Inspired by that goal, Ellucian employees thrive as part of a high-performing global team committed to delivering a modern, connected, industry-leading experience for today's students and higher education institutions. More than 2,500 institutions in 50 countries around the world look to Ellucian for the ideas and insights that will move education forward, helping people everywhere discover their futures through learning.
Responsibilities : You will be engaged with Build, Packaging and release management team.
- Analyze and review business, functional and release requirements
- Build, package and release according to specifications and standards
- Participate in release planning and reviews
- Present ideas and solutions that betters release process
- Engage in continuous learning and adoption of new concepts, technologies and functionality
- Demonstrate ownership from release planning till product release
- 1-2 years of release engineering experience and product/application packaging
- Good understanding of Oracle database objects and SQL
- Hands on experience working on GIT
- Strong experience in working on various flavors of Unix and specifically Linux
- Hands on experience in writing shell scripts
- Hands on experience working with Jenkins CI.
- Experience with Apache Tomcat and/or Weblogic
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong desire to learn.
- Excellent analytical and debugging skills
- Excellent team player
Ellucian provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Ellucian complies with all laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Ellucian expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Ellucian employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Back to top