Account Executive (B2B)
As the Account Executive, you will be responsible for the management and retention of Ellucian Accounts. You will contribute to sales growth through penetration of new products into existing accounts within your assigned territory. Viewed as a "trusted advisor", you will anticipate customer needs and help develop solutions for their organization.
What Makes this a Great Opportunity:
• Work for the leader and only provider in higher education offering a whole education solution for students, faculty and staff.
• Engage in a culture that values results and rewards employees who make an impact.
• Join a passionate team dedicated to continuous learning and development to be the best of the best.
• Get involved doing meaningful work and expanding the future success for students globally.
• Take control of your own income and career growth with a competitive compensation package, fantastic benefits and the flexibility offered within a supportive environment.
• Penetration: You will increase "account-stickiness" and profitability by promoting Ellucian products across your book of business. You will be able to fully articulate our value proposition enabling you to deliver solutions that meet client needs.
• Industry/ Marketplace Awareness: Ellucian salespeople are known for their ability to see changes in the higher education marketplace and use that knowledge to drive opportunities. You will be tasked with keeping up to date with important news.
• Relationship Management: Ellucian develops high quality partnerships with targeted customers. You will develop a rapport with multiple buyer types, specifically key decision-makers. You will utilize consultative selling techniques to become a "trusted advisor" to customers and convert customers to references.
• Ecosystem Coordination: You will serve as a critical team member of the sales ecosystem. You will collaborate and work closely with Inside Sales Representatives, Solutions Consultants and Specialty Account Executives to maximize productive selling time and meet customer objectives.
• Forecasting and Reporting: You will provide timely and accurate sales forecasts and reports to inform management's strategic decision-making.
• Regional travel is required.
• 2-5 years' experience selling software and consulting services at the enterprise level including ERP, PLM, CRM, etc.
• Ability to identify, cultivate and achieve sales goals and maximize levels of profitability in existing accounts.
• Desire to develop a working understanding of company products and services.
• Ability to network and develop strong business relationships with customers, prospects, key departments and stakeholders within Ellucian as well.
• Excellent presentation skills.
• Excellent time management and organization skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Familiar and comfortable with a variety of technologies and technological tools.
• Highly-motivated individual with ability and drive to embrace and enhance continuous learning.
Desired Experience and Traits:
• Prior experience selling software and consulting services at the enterprise level including ERP, PLM, CRM, etc.
• Strong ability to manage high-profile customer relationships within multiple levels of an organization.
• Experience developing financial spreadsheets and business justification cases.
• Specific knowledge of technology solutions targeted to higher education.
• Recent Bachelor's degree in business, sales or related degree program.
Nearest Major Market: Atlanta
Back to top