Freelance Brand Designer
- Flexible / Remote
About This Position
As a Freelance Brand Designer, you’ll be responsible for creating visual design assets that create a consistent brand experience. We are looking for a multi-disciplinary designer with a background in visual/digital design experience. Reporting to our Director of Brand Design, this is a fully remote, part time position.
- A multi-disciplinary designer with strong background of visual/digital design experience, preferably in a start-up environment
- A master of craft, composition, imagery, typography and color
- Able to take a project from conception to execution, partnering and collaborating with business owners and creative leadership along the way.
- Animation experience a plus, not necessarily your only discipline but light experience
- An excellent communicator who can explain your design decisions and embrace constructive criticism as part of the design process
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, handling a variety of assignments
- Experience creating engaging, scalable designs that span multiple marketing channels (i.e. paid ads, lifecycle emails, landing pages, offline assets etc)
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and Figma
Ellevest was built with a mission to get more money in the hands of women+. With a money membership that gives access to investing, banking, learning, and coaching and a private wealth management service, Ellevest helps women+ take control of their financial futures.
Ellevest was co-founded by Wall Street veteran Sallie Krawcheck. Sallie is chair of the Ellevate Network and author of “Own It: The Power of Women at Work.” She previously worked as CEO of Smith Barney and Merrill Lynch Wealth Management and as CFO of Citi. Ellevest has raised $70MM from investors including Rethink Impact, Pivotal Ventures, Valerie Jarrett, Salesforce Ventures, PayPal Ventures, MasterCard, Khosla Ventures, Morningstar, and Venus Williams.
Working at Ellevest
Ellevest was founded in New York City, with a thriving team across our engineering, product, marketing, client experience, investments, and operations organizations working throughout the U.S.
We place a major emphasis on building a team and working environment where people can succeed professionally and personally. As a team member at Ellevest, you can expect to make a difference through your work, to have a direct impact on the achievement of a very meaningful mission, to significantly advance your career trajectory, and to have room for fun and fulfillment in your daily life. We know that achieving a mission as critical as ours requires incredible talent and teamwork, and team is the most important thing to us.
In 2019, Ellevest was named as one of LinkedIn’s 50 Hottest Companies to Work For and earned a spot on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 list of “start-ups on the cutting edge of huge consumer, tech, and business shifts” — both for the second year in a row. In 2017, Ellevest was named one of Entrepreneur Magazine’s 100 Brilliant Ideas, and CNBC listed Ellevest as one of their Top 25 Most Promising Start-ups on a path to becoming tomorrow’s household names.” We are working every day to make this a reality and to create a brand and a service that helps women reach financial equality.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top