Training Solutions Manager
The Training Solutions Manager will lead implementation planning sessions and onsite trainings to ensure that educators are able to use the Ellevation platform to enhance their work with English Language Learners. You will work closely with the Partner Support Team to understand districts' priorities, advise educators on how to effectively use Ellevation and help refine Ellevation’s training approach to ensure active engagement with the platform. You will play a key role in working with the team to regularly update Ellevation’s training curriculum and ongoing support packages, and design new trainings, to help ensure partner success and satisfaction and ultimately student achievement. You will gain a keen understanding of ongoing needs and help to develop and deliver professional development. And you will help thousands of educators over time take advantage of a solution that provides great value.
As an integral member of our Partner Support Team, you will be asked to create, contribute to, and own components of the ongoing support calendar, the menu of online trainings and the resources for our partners. Just as important, we are looking for someone who wants to be in an early stage organization, has tremendous communication skills, and is motivated, proactive, and a self-starter.
As a Training Solutions Manager you are responsible for:
- Engaging with administrators in new partner districts to set goals and create a customized plan for the implementation of the Ellevation software platform
- Leading online and onsite product trainings with new Ellevation users, most of whom are ELL teachers, ELL Coordinators and school-based support staff
- Developing and delivering ongoing support and professional development opportunities focused on helping districts to use Ellevation as a tool to improve ELL student outcomes; these may range from creating online toolkits and videos to web-based and in-person trainings
- Analyzing training data and results, and collaborating with our Partner Support Team to continually refine our approach to engaging and supporting our district partners
- Communicating observations and feedback from our district partners to Ellevation’s Product and Engineering Teams in order to inform future product development efforts
- initiating conversations regarding account expansion and growth with district administrators
Desired Skills & Experience
- Minimum two years of US-based K-12 teaching experience in a district/charter setting with a track record of raising student achievement (required)
- Experience working with English Language Learners (preferred)
- Previous experience developing and facilitating adult learning/trainings
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to be an engaging public speaker and presenter
- Comfort with technology and an interest in partnering with school districts to provide training on a software platform
- Exceptional time management skills, including the ability to balance multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills to help districts overcome barriers and maximize their use of Ellevation.
- Adaptable self-starter who is skilled at creating structure in ambiguous environments.
- Passion for driving change in education.
- Readiness to work non-standard hours during our peak training season (50+ hours per week from June through November)
- Strong listening and questioning skills in order to gain a strategic understanding of partner needs and challenges
- Travel requirements: Up to 70% with seasonal peaks
- Work remotely from home office located in Miami/Fort Lauderdale area
Meet Some of Ellevation Education's Employees
Technical Support Manager
Beatriz provides coaching and mentoring to Ellevation’s support specialists while also analyzing data and collaborating with internal teams to improve processes and overall customer service.
Back to top