SVP Customer Experience
The SVP, Customer Experience will be responsible for managing an organization and the set of teams that together, in an integrated way, deliver a world-class customer experience, drive top-tier retention and expansion rates, and contribute to the financial success of Ellevation.
In this role, you will:
Ellevation is creating a Customer Experience department that will lead and manage the entire customer experience, drive efficiencies required for scale, grow district partnerships, and demonstrate impact. The Customer Experience teams will include Implementation, Ongoing Support, Training, Data Integration and Customer Support/Help Desk.
Develop and implement a cohesive customer experience
- Establish and communicate the customer experience vision and lead the teams to achieve their goals
- Effectively weave together the work of the customer experience teams to ensure it is well coordinated, integrated, customer-focused, and effectively leverages technology in order to scale with quality
- Use technology, data and rigorous business analysis to enhance the team’s effectiveness, improve efficiencies and margins, and drive customer engagement strategies
Design, develop, implement and continually evaluate actions/processes to drive utilization of Ellevation’s products and services.
- Implement and continually refine processes for each step in the customer experience - onboarding (data integration), implementation, training/PD, usage, renewal, new product implementation, growth - to maintain quality and drive financial performance.
- Develop systems and processes to track and report customer usage and engagement throughout their entire journey; Share usage and engagement reports broadly across the organization.
- Develop customer facing reporting to inform partners of Ellevation’s value and opportunities.
Build a top-quality team
- Attract and and sell top quality candidates to join Ellevation.
- Play a role in developing and coaching team members in their current roles to improve performance and prepare for future roles.
- Manage other people managers, and help motivate the broader team.
- Partner with Product, Marketing, and Engineering to ensure customer insights are continuously feeding product development. Coordinate extensively with Product teams to enable customer implementations to be done faster and more cost effectively over time.
- Play a lead role in the financial success and profitability of Ellevation: drive innovation to improve efficiency, manage costs, and ensure Ellevation can scale and simultaneously improve margins.
- Drive revenue through the effective productization of both online and offline PD and training.
- Lead, coach, motivate and develop the Customer Experience teams, ensuring a common understanding of Ellevation’s mission and vision, OKRs and financial targets, supporting a culture of teamwork and cooperation both within the department and across the broader company, always with a focus on the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
- Achieve and report on monthly, quarterly and annual department revenue and gross margin targets.
- Works well as a strong leader of highly charged self-starters
- Must have experience in developing scalable workflows that can be implemented globally, for technical support and new customer implementation based on metrics and data
- Familiarity and practical expertise with various customer enablement technologies such as customer self-service tools, on-line training tools, customer success management platforms, etc.
- 10+ years’ experience in customer experience delivery within software companies. Enterprise software experience and SaaS software experience strongly preferred
- Demonstrated success in scaling and profitably growing a services business focused on predictable and repeatable implementations
- Demonstrated success with driving teams to meet corporate and departmental objectives
- Demonstrated success as an experienced manager with ability to hire, mentor, coach and develop a geographically dispersed Services teams.
- Deep capacity for business analytics and the application of rigorous analysis
- Boston-based (strong preference)
- Travel (50%)
Meet Some of Ellevation Education's Employees
Technical Support Manager
Beatriz provides coaching and mentoring to Ellevation’s support specialists while also analyzing data and collaborating with internal teams to improve processes and overall customer service.
Back to top