Product Marketing Manager
At Ellevation, we develop world-class software to help school districts and educators support the fastest growing population of K-12 students: English Learners (ELs). By combining great products, student data, and research on best practices, Ellevation helps school districts transform their EL programs and ensure all students can achieve their highest aspirations.
We are a fast-growing, mission-driven technology company, partnering with 550+ public school districts all across the country. We are well-capitalized, have a strong and growing team, and are looking for entrepreneurs who can help lead the company through the next phase of growth.
This is where you come in…
As an integral member of our Marketing team, the Product Marketing Manager will be the storyteller and advocate for Ellevation’s core products, asked to communicate solutions and value to end-users, sales, and support staff. You will play a key role defining how Ellevation is perceived and used, leading communication and outreach to existing customers to ensure engagement, deep usage of core features and growing mastery of workflows. Your work will directly lead to customer renewal and expansion.
In this role, you will:
- Be the expert on Ellevation’s users, buyers, decision-makers, and competitors
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates Ellevation, including case studies, presentation proposals and testimonials from existing customers
- Champion the product post-sale to get all stakeholders to engage and use with fidelity
- Understand the capabilities of Ellevation’s software, and effectively translate them into solutions for a diverse audience of enterprise SaaS users (from buyers/administrators to their staff in the classroom).
- Communicate the value proposition of the products and services to the sales team and contribute to the development of the sales tools that support the selling process of these products and services
- Participate as a core member of the Customer Workflows Product Team to establish and execute product and feature launch plans with existing customers in addition to assisting with focus groups, usability or other market validation research. You will work closely with product managers, designers, and engineers to ensure successful delivery of groundbreaking new products
- Work closely with the Partner Success Team to launch new features and cultivate user engagement, both within the application and in person
- A minimum of 3 years of software product marketing and/or training experience
- Demonstrate an energetic and positive attitude with strong communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate effectively cross-functionally and with executives
- Experience authoring product marketing materials for current customers: in-app messaging, behavior-targeted emails, FAQs, webinar series, getting started guides, release notes and more - both for online and print delivery
- Strong analytical, writing and organizational skills
- General proficiency in engagement analytics
- Experience working with user engagement tools (such as Intercom.io), and marketing automation tools (such as Marketo) a plus
- Knowledge of the education space preferred. You understand the time and compliance pressures educators face, and want to tell them how our software can make them successful!
- Boston based role
In addition to our great benefit plans and competitive salaries, here’s some other perks that make us unique:
- Great location in Boston - a stone’s throw from the Chauncy Street/Downtown Crossing T stop
- Ability to make a significant impact in the education industry
- Fun Fridays including virtual happy hours with our remote team
- Free snacks, beverages, fruit, and we even compost!
- On-site gym, game room and darts with corkboards behind them to support all levels of athleticism
- Opportunity to join an open and collaborative work environment!
Meet Some of Ellevation Education's Employees
Technical Support Manager
Beatriz provides coaching and mentoring to Ellevation’s support specialists while also analyzing data and collaborating with internal teams to improve processes and overall customer service.
Back to top