Videographer - Family Ministry
- Concept, pitch, script, shoot, and edit videos as needed that directly impact our student (eStudents), children (eKidz), small groups ministries (eGroups), and campuses.
- Produce a variety of videos including promotional pieces for social media, storytelling and testimonial videos, small groups curriculum, and fun and energetic videos for our children’s ministry.
- Manage the technical aspects of a video set including professional handling of cameras, confidently rigging lighting, and designing sets in pre-production.
- 2+ years experience in video production (shooting & editing w/ Adobe Premiere)
- Examples of work available online
- On-set experience
- Energetic, and know how to have fun
- Willingness to learn, grow in skill set, and remain flexible
- Film degree or equivalent experience
- Storytelling experience
- Demonstrated experience with script writing
Back to top