- Ministry Training
Videographer General Responsibilities
- Concept, pitch, script, shoot, and edit videos as needed that directly impact our student (eStudents), children (eKidz), small groups ministries (eGroups), and campuses.
- Produce a variety of videos including promotional pieces for social media, storytelling and testimonial videos, small groups curriculum, and fun and energetic videos for our children's ministry.
- Manage the technical aspects of a video set including professional handling of cameras, confidently rigging lighting, and designing sets in pre-production.
- 2+ years experience in video production (shooting & editing w/ Adobe Premiere)
- Examples of work available online
- On-set experience
- Energetic, and know how to have fun
- Willingness to learn, grow in skill set, and remain flexible
- Film degree or equivalent experience
- Storytelling experience
- Demonstrated experience with script writing
- You're passionate about the Gospel
You are active in your local church. You are passionate and motivated to build the local church. You believe the church is God's plan for bringing hope to the world.
- You're like a golden retriever.
You have a ton of fun energy, but it's all because you love people and their stories. You're relational, you love to collaborate, and you know how to have fun on-set and off.
- You're confident in what you stand for.
You are self-motivated. You don't wait for permission to fix a problem. You are gritty. We are a hard-working staff willing to go to any length for a mission we believe in.
Meet Some of Elevation Church's Employees
Associate Campus Pastor
As an Associate Campus Pastor, Scott supports the vision of Elevation's multi-location church on a practical level, functioning at a high level of leadership while maintaining a close eye for detail and excellence.
Back to top