- Write content for our eGroups curriculum and devotionals.
- Curate content for theological accuracy.
- Edit content for brand consistency and grammatical accuracy.
- Collaborate with a creative team to develop meaningful copy that inspires and connects people with the gospel.
- 5+ years experience in writing (curriculum, devotionals, faith-based articles, etc.)
- Strong creative portfolio, including samples of published content (devotional nature preferred)
- Writing degree or equivalent
- Seminary degree or equivalent
- Familiarity with social media
- You’re a creative at heart.
You think long, and write short. You understand that copy and design work together, but copy wears the pants in the relationship. You know the difference between imply and infer.
- You’re a communication connoisseur.
You take your role seriously, knowing that someone’s experience with the gospel can start — or end — with you. Clear, consistent, and compelling writing is everything to you.
- You’re a connector.
You know scripture and make themed connections intuitively. When you hear a concept, your mind immediately jumps to other relevant passages.
- You’re passionate about the Gospel.
You are active in your local church. You believe the Church is God’s plan for bringing hope to the world, and are on a mission to build it.
Meet Some of Elevation Church's Employees
Associate Campus Pastor
As an Associate Campus Pastor, Scott supports the vision of Elevation's multi-location church on a practical level, functioning at a high level of leadership while maintaining a close eye for detail and excellence.
Back to top