- Perform general accounting tasks, including preparation of financial reports, monitoring accounts, financial forecasts, department budgeting, accounts payable, corporate credit card program, etc.
- Analyze financial statements and other financial data
- Develop processes that are highly efficient and evaluate processes that assist with internal controls
- Periodic filing of Sales and Use Tax Returns
- Support other financial areas as needed (accounts payable, credit card, contributions, etc.)
- Assist with monthly and year-end close and annual audit preparation
- Support budget and forecasting activities of the church
- Accounting or Finance degree with 2+ years of experience
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel
- Love working on a team as much as you love working with the numbers
- Non-profit finance experience
- CPA or CPA candidate
- You’re passionate about the Gospel
You are active in your local church. You are passionate and motivated to build the local church and believe it’s God’s plan for bringing hope to the world.
- You’re all about the numbers
You know the ins and outs of formulas, forecasting, and financials. Most people go out to dinner on Friday night, but you’re just as happy reviewing investment markets, household budgets, or other reports that would make most people leave after the first sight of the spreadsheet.
- You’re proud of your integrity
You know the importance of keeping a confidence. You’re a vault and understand the sensitive nature of financial information. Your friends come to you first as their confidant.
Meet Some of Elevation Church's Employees
Associate Campus Pastor
As an Associate Campus Pastor, Scott supports the vision of Elevation's multi-location church on a practical level, functioning at a high level of leadership while maintaining a close eye for detail and excellence.
Back to top