- Be a visible leader within the church / campus.
- Execute the vision of the church and eStudents ministry.
- Take ownership and leadership over all aspects of eStudents on a campus.
- Identify opportunities to integrate students into every aspect of the church on a constant basis.
- Develop and implement all standard operating systems, cultural expectations, and leadership structures within eStudents on the campus.
- Demonstrate active effort to ensure the growth and health of eStudents eGroups on the campus.
- The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), high-level networking and interpersonal strengths, an analytical and systems mindset, a strong ability to execute, the ability to build successful teams, and a passion for students.
Meet Some of Elevation Church's Employees
Associate Campus Pastor
As an Associate Campus Pastor, Scott supports the vision of Elevation's multi-location church on a practical level, functioning at a high level of leadership while maintaining a close eye for detail and excellence.
Back to top