- Be visible as a leader within the campus / church.
- Ensure the growth and health of eGroups across the campus.
- Oversee the processes for connecting adults and students in eGroups
- Identify, train, and develop new eGroup Leaders.
- Implement infrastructure for the continued training of both new and current eGroup Leaders.
- Develop and implement an infrastructure of all standard operating systems, cultural expectations, leadership structures, and financial viability.
- The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), high-level networking and interpersonal strengths, an analytical and systems mindset, the ability to build successful teams, and a passion for small group ministry.
Meet Some of Elevation Church's Employees
Associate Campus Pastor
As an Associate Campus Pastor, Scott supports the vision of Elevation's multi-location church on a practical level, functioning at a high level of leadership while maintaining a close eye for detail and excellence.
Back to top