- Ministry Training
Data Coordinator General Responsibilities
- You'll analyze how data is coming in and how it can be organized for best use.
- You'll work with our campus data volunteer teams to cast vision and collect information.
- You'll enhance systems for reporting, including automated flows and the processing information requests.
- You'll translate data into charts/other graphics and use your research skills to provide valuable reports for decision making.
- You'll work closely with other members of the Data Tech team to identify and explore opportunities for greater impact.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience, with a focus in information science/systems or other relevant field.
- 2+ years experience in managing and maintaining a data management system and reporting software.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate data points with the highest level of customer services and accuracy.
- Love working on a team as much as you love working with information
- Experience with Salesforce
- You're passionate about the Gospel.
You are active in your local church. You are passionate and motivated to build the local church and believe it's God's plan for bringing hope to the world.
- You're the best kind of know-it-all.
You know the ins and outs of formulas, reporting, and analytics. Most people go out to dinner on Friday night, but you're just as happy data mining and reviewing information, patterns, or other reports that would make most people leave after the first sight of the spreadsheet.
- You work with precision.
You're meticulous. You know accuracy is important regardless of whether anyone is watching, and you strive for excellence in every detail.
- You're a team player.
You possess a unique ability to work with a variety of people at all levels of an organization. You thrive in cross-functional teams and can assist others in a clear and easy-to-understand manner.
Meet Some of Elevation Church's Employees
Associate Campus Pastor
As an Associate Campus Pastor, Scott supports the vision of Elevation's multi-location church on a practical level, functioning at a high level of leadership while maintaining a close eye for detail and excellence.
Back to top