- You come up with at least 30 options when writing a headline before you find what you're looking for.
- You know the difference between imply and infer.
- You think long and write short.
- You can hold your own in a surprisingly competitive game of 4-square.
- You understand copy and design work together, but copy wears the pants in the relationship.
- You have range – headlines to tweets to paragraphs of web copy – bring it on.
- You have skin of the thicker variety.
- You have experience you can show in the form of writing samples.
- You don't remember the last time you quit something.
Back to top