Communication Team Project Manager
- Ministry Training
Communication Team Project Manager General Responsibilities
- You'll plan, organize, manage, execute, and analyze video, design, and marketing projects for the Communications Creative Team from beginning to end.
- You'll support the team by project managing all creative assets for all of Elevation's online platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, ElevationChurch.Online, and all Elevation Church web pages.
- Degree or 2+ years of relevant marketing experience, (project managing, managing social media platforms or communities for brands, etc.)
- Knowledge of Elevation Church projects and brand voice
- Proficient in Google Drive
- Proficient understanding of popular social networks — design, functionality, users
- Highly organized, adaptable and administrative; very high attention to detail
- High level of time management & ability to work under pressure
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to execute with precision
- Love working on a team
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising, media studies, writing, communication or public relations.
- Experience in writing and/or overseeing content creation
- Experience with content strategies
- You're passionate about the GospelYou are active in your local church. You are passionate and motivated to build the local church and believe it's God's plan for bringing hope to the world.
- You're so organized, it's embarrassingYour closet is a work of art, and you take notice when something's out of place. You can manage schedules, projects, desk drawers, and calendars with a smile on your face.
- You think in systemsYou love to get to know people and build processes around them to make things run more smoothly. You have an ability to apply top notch strategy to manage day-to-day projects from start to finish. You're known for finding new and efficient ways to streamline processes and create innovative approaches to difficult problems.
Meet Some of Elevation Church's Employees
Associate Campus Pastor
As an Associate Campus Pastor, Scott supports the vision of Elevation's multi-location church on a practical level, functioning at a high level of leadership while maintaining a close eye for detail and excellence.
Back to top