Electric is the industry leader in providing world-class IT technology and real-time support for small and mid-sized businesses. With over 400 customers and more than 20,000 employee end-users, Electric’s IT platform includes: real-time support powered by 100+ IT technicians, security, device & inventory management, network & server management, application & cloud management, employee on-boarding and off-boarding, procurement & provisioning, and data monitoring & insights. Electric is a Series D company funded by an all-star team of investors including: Bessemer Venture Partners, GGV Capital, 01 Advisors, Primary Venture Partners, Bowery Capital, Slack, Atreides Management, Vintage Investment Partners, and Greenspring Associates.
Electric is now over 400 employees and led by a seasoned executive team. Our company is a fun, fast-paced environment with enormous opportunities for career advancement. We are seeking highly motivated, detail-oriented go-getters who want to move up in a tech startup.
As a Customer Success Manager at Electric, you’ll be in charge of establishing positive and productive rapport with our customers, working with our internal teams to develop repeatable processes, and own a book of business that will grow substantially over time. This is a phenomenal opportunity to take on business-critical responsibilities for a fast-growing NYC startup!
What You'll Do
- Manage weekly, monthly and quarterly customer health metrics and devise action plans required to hit agreed-upon customer satisfaction goals
- Proactively identify customer needs and develop / implement repeatable action plans that can be used across the entire customer-base
- Work directly with customers to resolve service quality issues, and communicate suggestions and changes internally for implementation
- Report back to company leadership on key KPIs and benchmarks. Aid in the ongoing development and management of new KPIs.
- Interface with both product and operations teams to assist in the product development cycle.
- Directly responsible for overall revenue, retention and NPS within your book of business
- Effective communication skills
- Strong problem solving and time management skills
- Comfortable multi-tasking and organize those priorities
- Technically inclined and self-motivated
- Previous IT/MSP knowledge preferred but not required
Who You Are
- 2+ years of customer success/account management experience
- Proven ability to multi-task and make clear, thoughtful decisions with many things going on at once
- A motivated self-starter, with proven abilities to take ownership of difficult projects and see them through to successful completion
- Great attitude with an emphasis on teamwork and problem-solving
- Familiarity with B2B software, business operations, basic customer-facing rapport-building skills is a must
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users.