M• A• C is the world's leading professional MAKEUP AUTHORITY because of our unrivaled expertise in makeup artistry. M• A• C celebrates diversity and INDIVIDUALITY - all ages, all races, all sexes. M• A• C is a proud COMMUNITY of professional makeup artists. M• A• C is at the forefront of TRENDSETTING, collaborating with leading talents from fashion, art and popular culture. M• A• C believes in SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY, with VIVA GLAM and the M• A• C AIDS Fund at the heart and soul of our unique culture.
If you are an ambitious self-starter looking for a progressive career within the Retail Beauty Industry, then this could be the perfect role for you. Whether this is your first break into retail artistry, or you have experience which you want to build upon, we have a space for you. As one of our Retail Artists, you will combine your passion for make-up and gifting, to ensure that each customer has a unique and inspirational in-store experience which educates, inspires and delights them.
In this role you will truly be the host with the most, entertaining visitors from across the globe and showcasing M• A• C to our customers, global colleagues and corporate clients. Creativity is our day to day. Our mission is to enable limitless self-expression by turning makeup into art for all - you included.
You will also like working as part of a high performing team to create impact with in-store events and to ensure that the store always achieves our high standards of visual merchandising to stand out against our competitors.
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive industry salary
- Commission scheme eligibility
- Annual Leave & Family Leave
- Product discount/Staff Product Concession monthly credit spend allowance
- Mental Health Wellbeing Initiatives (Unmind App and Employee Assistant Programme)
- Benefits platform with exclusive discounts and offers
- Work Life Connections - Employee Assistance Programme
- Extensive Training & development offering
The Estée Lauder Companies' collective vision is to be the most inclusive and diverse beauty company in the world, and to be both the employer of choice for diverse talent and the brand of choice for our global consumers. We are a people first company, respecting and caring for our employees, communities, and consumers. With consumers in approximately 150 countries and territories, and 70 languages at the point of sale in the UK & Ireland, it is essential that we continue to have a diverse workforce that understands local relevance and the changing beauty needs of all our global consumers.
- About you
While you may, or may not have previous retail artistry experience, at M• A• C your continued development is deeply invested in, we will inevitably bring out the authentic artist in you.
You will have:
- A passion and energy to provide inspirational, authentic and personalised customer service.
- An approachable, friendly with a 'can-do' attitude.
- Confidence in speaking to customers, get to know them and understand their needs to best cater to them.
- Flexible availability across days/hours. We want all of our team to have a good work-life balance, please discuss your availability further with the hiring manager before/during the interview.
- Proof of right to live and work in the country.
Job: Retail - Store
Primary Location: GB-ENG-Bath
Job Type: Standard
Job Number: 2313001
Estee Lauder Companies is an equal opportunities employer. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.