Jo Malone London - Christmas Team Member
Are you looking for a fun, festive, Seasonal role in our portfolio of coveted brands?
As the festive season approaches, brands across the Estée Lauder Companies portfolio are looking for enthusiastic and passionate individuals to join our teams on a temporary basis during our most exciting period.
Jo Malone London is a British fragrance house known for elegantly simple scents with unexpected ingredients and a unique twist. As well as coveted colognes, Jo Malone London creates luxurious scents for bath, body and home. Distinctive yet understated. Perfect alone or artfully layered with Fragrance
You will be on hand to help our customers find the perfect present or a new signature scent. You will also like working as part of a high performing and fun team throughout the busy build up to Christmas to create impact with in-store events. You'll also play a part in ensuring that the store always achieves our high standards of visual merchandising and maintain housekeeping standards front and back of house.
• Deliver exceptional customer experience, building rapport and exceeding expectations
• Leverage your communication skills and our exceptional product ranges and channels to meet customer needs
• Contribute to daily and weekly store targets during our Peak Trading period
• Support colleagues, working as part of a Team focused on creating a memorable customer experience
- Educate customers as relevant to their need on product features and benefits
- Adhere to all store/company retail housekeeping, health & safety and security standards
- Make our stores peak ready by supporting the management team with visual merchandising changes and stock management
- Follow Brand/store procedures when receiving, checking, unpacking deliveries, actioning stock movements, and following replenishment process
- Keep up to date on company/store information by means of Workplace, team briefs, or any other forums the Brand utilises
• Passionate and enthusiastic about our brands
• Great communicator, you will be able to positively engage with our customers
• Flexibility to work across peak in the six weeks leading up to Christmas
• Positive outlook and accommodating, can-do attitude
• Responsive to business needs, proactive to go above and beyond
• Previous retail, sales or customer service experience is desirable
• Flexibility- We offer a variety of rotas and contracts to meet a number of schedules.
• Staff Discount - To help you sample and enjoy the amazing products available, we offer all employees a range of options to purchase goods at discounted prices of up to 50% off
• The opportunity to gain invaluable retail experience and develop new skills.
• Work as part of a dynamic, fun team throughout the festive season
• Brand Incentives - We offer a wide range of generous incentives across ELC in rewarding our employees for their service to us, such as commission structures, referral bonuses and many more.
- While you may, or may not have previous retail experience, at Jo Malone London your continued development is deeply invested in, you will inevitably become a fragrance connoisseur.
You will have:
- A passion and energy to provide inspirational, authentic and personalised customer service
- An approachable, friendly with a 'can-do' attitude.
- Confidence in speaking to customers, get to know them and understand their needs to best cater to them
- Flexible availability across days/hours. We want all of our team to have a good work-life balance, please discuss your availability further with the hiring manager before/during the interview.
- Proof of right to live and work in the country
Job: Retail - Store
Primary Location: GB-ENG-Canterbury
Job Type: Standard
Job Number: 2313553
Estee Lauder Companies is an equal opportunities employer. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.