Jo Malone London is a British fragrance house known for elegantly simple scents with unexpected ingredients and a unique twist. As well as coveted colognes, Jo Malone London creates luxurious scents for bath, body and home. Distinctive yet understated. Perfect alone or artfully layered with Fragrance Combining™. Synonymous with gift giving, Jo Malone London is a thoughtful and generous statement, from a small token to the grandest of gifts. Wrapped in our iconic cream and black box, tied with grosgrain ribbon.
We are looking for a dynamic and inspirational Boutique Manager to lead, coach and develop our team of Sales Advisors to achieve sales, customer service and operational targets. You will have total accountability for creating and executing an agile business plan to recruit and retain customers through strategic targeting, exceptional customer relationship management and the leadership of a high performing team.
Creativity is our day to day. From the signature Hand and Arm massage to hosting wedding consultations where you will help bottle some of their most precious memories. From floral crowns to graffiti artists, chocolate tasting and cocktail master classes, our services and events are the talk of the town. As Boutique Manager, your role will also be to elevate these in-store events and draw success from them. You will also be accountable for the smooth running of the store, and ensuring all your team are aligned in the Boutique and Brand vision. The Boutique Manager role also requires for you to coach and inspire your team, ensuring development and allowing them to exceed their KPIs, as well as your own.
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive industry salary
- Commission scheme eligibility
- Annual Leave & Family Leave
- Product discount/Staff Product Concession monthly credit spend allowance
- Mental Health Wellbeing Initiatives (Unmind App and Employee Assistant Programme)
- Benefits platform with exclusive discounts and offers
- Work Life Connections - Employee Assistance Programme
- Extensive Training & development offering
The Estée Lauder Companies' collective vision is to be the most inclusive and diverse beauty company in the world, and to be both the employer of choice for diverse talent and the brand of choice for our global consumers. We are a people first company, respecting and caring for our employees, communities, and consumers. With consumers in approximately 150 countries and territories, and 70 languages at the point of sale in the UK & Ireland, it is essential that we continue to have a diverse workforce that understands local relevance and the changing beauty needs of all our global consumers.
You will have:
- Proven retail management/assistant retail management experience preferably within beauty or a fast-paced retail environment
- Experience setting sales and customer service targets, sales analysis and staff scheduling
- Previous retail operations experience including inventory and facilities management and cash reconciliation
- Proven track record of leading, coaching and developing a team to succeed
- Experience of creating and executing in-store events
- Flexible availability across days/hours. We want all of our team to have a good work-life balance, please discuss your availability further with the hiring manager before/during the interview.
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- Proof of right to live and work in the country
Job: Retail - Store
Primary Location: IE-C-Galway
Job Type: Standard
Job Number: 2312771