Estée Lauder is the flagship brand of The Estée Lauder Companies Inc. Founded by Mrs. Estée Lauder, the brand today continues her legacy of creating the most innovative, sophisticated, high-performance skin care and makeup products and iconic fragrances - all infused with a deep understanding of consumers needs and desires. Today Estée Lauder engages with consumers in over 150 countries around the world and at a variety of touch points, in stores and online. And each of these relationships consistently reflects Estée's powerful and authentic one-to-one point of view.
We are looking for a dynamic and inspirational Counter Manager to lead, coach and develop our team of Sales Advisors to achieve sales, customer service and operational targets.
This is an exceptional opportunity for you to be Chief Executive Officer of your own store/counter. You will have total accountability for creating and executing an agile business plan to recruit and retain customers through strategic targeting, impactful in-store events, exceptional customer relationship management and the leadership of a high performing team.
If you are an ambitious self-starter with a flair for business planning and a passion for coaching others to reach their full potential this could be the perfect role for you and the first step towards a long term fulfilling career with a leader in prestige beauty.
Many of our senior leaders and managers began their careers at point of sale and this level management role, with exposure to business planning, consumer insights, event management, customer relationship management and front line marketing, it will provide you with the all-round skills needed to progress further within the Beauty Industry.
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive industry salary
- Commission scheme eligibility
- Annual Leave & Family Leave
- Product discount/Staff Product Concession monthly credit spend allowance
- Mental Health Wellbeing Initiatives (Unmind App and Employee Assistant Programme)
- Benefits platform with exclusive discounts and offers
- Work Life Connections - Employee Assistance Programme
- Extensive Training & development offering
The Estée Lauder Companies' collective vision is to be the most inclusive and diverse beauty company in the world, and to be both the employer of choice for diverse talent and the brand of choice for our global consumers. We are a people first company, respecting and caring for our employees, communities, and consumers. With consumers in approximately 150 countries and territories, and 70 languages at the point of sale in the UK & Ireland, it is essential that we continue to have a diverse workforce that understands local relevance and the changing beauty needs of all our global consumers.
- About you
You will have:
- Proven retail management/assistant retail management experience preferably within beauty or a fast-paced retail environment
- Experience setting sales and customer service targets, sales analysis and staff scheduling
- Previous retail operations experience including inventory and facilities management and cash reconciliation
- Proven track record of leading, coaching and developing a team to succeed
- Experience of creating and executing in-store events
- Flexible availability across days/hours. We want all of our team to have a good work-life balance, please discuss your availability further with the hiring manager before/during the interview.
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- Proof of right to live and work in the country
Job: Retail - Store
Primary Location: GB-ENG-Ellesmere Port
Job Type: Standard
Job Number: 2314187
Estee Lauder Companies is an equal opportunities employer. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.