Estée Lauder is the flagship brand of The Estée Lauder Companies Inc. Founded by Mrs. Estée Lauder, the brand today continues her legacy of creating the most innovative, sophisticated, high-performance skin care and makeup products and iconic fragrances - all infused with a deep understanding of consumers needs and desires. Today Estée Lauder engages with consumers in over 150 countries around the world and at a variety of touch points, in stores and online. And each of these relationships consistently reflects Estée's powerful and authentic one-to-one point of view.
If you are an ambitious self-starter looking for a progressive career within the Retail Beauty Industry then this could be the perfect role for you. Whether this is your first break into retail, or you have experience which you want to build upon, we have a space for you. As one of our highly skilled make-up artists/Sales Advisors, you will combine your creative and technical expertise and passion for beauty, to create an exceptional customer experience while selling our market-leading products across the Makeup, Skincare and Fragrance.
With your passion for people; our company and products, you will ensure that each customer has a unique and inspirational in-store experience which educates, inspires and delights them. You will also like working as part of a high performing team to create impact with in-store events and to ensure that the store always achieves our high standards of visual merchandising to stand out against our competitors.
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive industry salary
- Commission scheme eligibility
- Annual Leave & Family Leave
- Product discount/Staff Product Concession monthly credit spend allowance
- Mental Health Wellbeing Initiatives (Unmind App and Employee Assistant Programme)
- Benefits platform with exclusive discounts and offers
- Work Life Connections - Employee Assistance Programme
- Extensive Training & development offering
The Estée Lauder Companies' collective vision is to be the most inclusive and diverse beauty company in the world, and to be both the employer of choice for diverse talent and the brand of choice for our global consumers. We are a people first company, respecting and caring for our employees, communities, and consumers. With consumers in approximately 150 countries and territories, and 70 languages at the point of sale in the UK & Ireland, it is essential that we continue to have a diverse workforce that understands local relevance and the changing beauty needs of all our global consumers.
- About you
While you may, or may not have a qualification in make-up artistry/previous retail make up experience, we can invest in your development to fill in some of the gaps and give you the tools needed to succeed.
You will have:
- Able to demonstrate a high level of creative and technical expertise
- A passion and energy to provide inspirational, authentic and personalised customer service
- An approachable and friendly personality
- Confidence in speaking to customers, get to know them and understand their needs to best cater to them
- Flexible availability across days/hours. We want all of our team to have a good work-life balance, please discuss your availability further with the hiring manager before/during the interview.
- While is preferred, we welcome applicants with amateur level experience who are able to demonstrate a high level of creative and technical expertise
- Proof of right to live and work in the country
Job: Retail - Store
Primary Location: GB-ENG-Chester
Job Type: Standard
Job Number: 2314266
Estee Lauder Companies is an equal opportunities employer. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.