Sales and Business Development Operations Specialist
What can you expect as Elastic Path’s Sales and Business Development Operations Specialist?
Elastic Path is embarking on building a next-generation ecommerce product line that will shake up the current market, therefore, we require a passionate sales operations and lead management professional to support its expanding reach.
We are looking for someone who can report on the progress of our pipeline, manage prospect and partner leads, and respond to inquiries in order to qualify them for the benefit of our Business Development and Sales teams.
Candidates must be proficient using Salesforce CRM, have great attention to detail, patience for data management tasks, and have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
What will you do?
• Report on the status of our pipeline and assist Sales and Business Development representatives in their data management needs.
• Manage the prospect and partner lead queues and engage in introductory calls to qualify prospect and partner initiatives.
• Manage the sales inbox and sales phone line and respond to or redirect relevant inquiries.
• Share with the Business Development and Sales teams your insight into relevant lead activities so they can make coordinated efforts to progress conversations that are conducive to pipeline growth and partner ecosystem maturity.
• Carry out outbound reach outs in advance of industry events to drive attendance and coordinate in-person meetings.
What experience do you need to Be Remarkable in this position?
• 2-3 years of experience using Salesforce.com CRM
• 2-3 years of experience in B2B lead Management
• 1-2 year of experience in inbound qualifying and outbound prospecting capacity
• University degree, or equivalent
• Collaborative attitude
Bonus points for…
• Experience in a partner led go-to-market business development environment
• Prospecting experience in a software license sales driven organization
• Familiarity with applications such as LinkedIn Sales Navigator, sales intelligence database tools (eg. Data.com, Rain King, InsideView, etc.)
• Familiarity with CASL regulations
• Second language (Spanish and/or French)
• Event coordination
• A sense of humor
Why join the team?
Founded in 2000, Elastic Path is privately held and continues to grow dramatically. Today Elastic Path employs approximately 100 team members in Canada, the UK and the US. We’re a well-established yet growing company. You’ll have independence in your projects with the support of a team, professional development opportunities and the experience of working with teams from our clients, including Fortune 500 companies. Plus…
• Transit pass
• MSP Coverage
• Health and Dental
• Long/Short term disability insurance
• Fitness, shower and bike storage facilities in the building as well as a rooftop patio
• Brand new downtown location with easy access to transit and endless food options
• Kitchen stocked with the latest appliances, snacks, and drinks
• Games room
• An awesome view!
What’s exciting about Elastic Path?
Committed to being the most innovative commerce technology company, Elastic Path helps the world’s biggest brands generate billions in revenue using its powerful enterprise ecommerce platform. Elastic Path customers include market-leading firms such as Time Inc., McGraw-Hill Education, Virgin Media, Breville and many others. Elastic Path is a favored technology partner of leading companies such as Adobe, Amazon, Accenture and PwC.
Elastic Path’s vision to build the most flexible, open, and modern enterprise commerce software has been recognized by analysts including Gartner, Forrester and IDC. Elastic Path is at the forefront of omnichannel commerce, helping companies add commerce capabilities anywhere, anytime to maximize customer engagement, loyalty and drive higher revenue. Ultimately commerce-enabling our connected world.
What does that mean for you? Learn more about ecommerce relates to the consumer Internet of Things and see the innovation and opportunity Elastic Path is a part of.
Headquartered in beautiful downtown Vancouver, Elastic Path is an agile, open, espresso fueled environment offering the opportunity to make an impact and the flexibility to learn and grow on the job.
Be Open. Be Remarkable. Be the Customer. Be the Team. The values we live by.
Think this role’s perfect for you?
Awesome, let’s talk. Send us your resume and any bragging rights and we’ll contact you if it looks like a fit.
Meet Some of Elastic Path's Employees
Geoff translates user and functional requirements into detailed technical designs for the Development Teams, ensuring that Elastic Path project implementations are successful.
Back to top