Manager, Marketing Operations
What can you expect as Elastic Path’s Marketing Operations Manager?
As our Manager, Marketing Operations you will be responsible for driving the design, implementation, testing, automating and reporting of our marketing systems, processes, and technology. This individual contributor role will leverage technology and collaborate closely with our sales team to execute against our account-based marketing go-to-market strategy.
As a Marketo and salesforce.com superuser, you’ll ensure we are optimizing our marketing efforts by constantly analyzing the effectiveness of our investments. With an analytical mind, you’ll contribute to our marketing strategy and guide process improvements by providing timely, innovative and insightful recommendations.
Reporting to the Director, Marketing, this role provides an opportunity to be a part of shaping the marketing function and truly impacting our core business.
What will you do?
- Design and execute automated account-based marketing programs (e.g., campaigns, lead scoring, lead nurturing, salesforce.com integration, etc.)
- Establish and maintain automated marketing programs
- Create and manage data maintenance workflows and process governance
- Collaborate with marketing to setup gates, landing pages, and personalized workflows
- Collaborate with sales operations to analyze program performance and make recommendations for improvements to meet company objectives
- Manage and drive optimization within our marketing technology infrastructure
- Analyze, report and articulate recommendations for marketing programs
- Build analytical functionality to evaluate marketing investments
- Manage relationship with marketing technology vendors to understand application roadmaps, planned enhancements, and updates.
What experience do you need to Be Remarkable in this position?
- 3-5 years of experience in a related Marketing Operations role
- Proven experience executing against account-based marketing strategies or B2B marketing experience
- Proven experience with online marketing, automation solutions, marketing systems and CRM including Marketo, Salesforce, and Bizible.
- Proven experience setting up nurture campaigns, email campaigns, gates, personalized workflows
- University/College degree in computer science, engineering, or business preferred
- Ability to query, extract and interpret marketing data and form recommendations.
- Good understanding of online marketing practices and trends
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and project management skills
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment and enthusiasm to navigate into uncharted territory
- Experience with developing sustainable processes to improve efficiency and maintain data integrity
Bonus points for…
- Marketo or Salesforce Certified
- Account Based Marketing experience using LinkedIn
- Understanding of PPC
- Experience on HTML/JS coding skills for email templating and responsive design
- Experience in ecommerce or digital marketing ecosystem
- SQL, R, or Python for data analysis
Why join the team?
Founded in 2000, Elastic Path is privately held and continues to grow dramatically. Today Elastic Path employs approximately 100 team members in Canada, the UK, and the US. We’re a well-established yet growing company. You’ll have independence in your projects with the support of a team, professional development opportunities and the experience of working with teams from our clients, including Fortune 500 companies. Plus…
- Transit pass
- MSP Coverage
- Health and Dental
- Long/Short term disability insurance
- Fitness, shower and bike storage facilities in the building as well as a rooftop patio
- Brand new downtown location with easy access to transit and endless food options
- Kitchen stocked with the latest appliances, snacks, and drinks
- Games room
- An awesome view!
What’s exciting about Elastic Path?
Committed to being the most innovative commerce technology company, Elastic Path helps the world’s biggest brands generate billions in revenue using its powerful enterprise ecommerce platform. Elastic Path customers include market-leading firms such as Time Inc., McGraw-Hill Education, Virgin Media, Breville and many others. Elastic Path is a favored technology partner of leading companies such as Adobe, Amazon, Accenture, and PwC.
Elastic Path’s vision to build the most flexible, open, and modern enterprise commerce software has been recognized by analysts including Gartner, Forrester, and IDC. Elastic Path is at the forefront of omnichannel commerce, helping companies add commerce capabilities anywhere, anytime to maximize customer engagement, loyalty and drive higher revenue. Ultimately commerce-enabling our connected world.
What does that mean for you? Learn more about ecommerce relates to the consumer Internet of Things and see the innovation and opportunity Elastic Path is a part of.
Headquartered in beautiful downtown Vancouver, Elastic Path is an agile, open, espresso-fueled environment offering the opportunity to make an impact and the flexibility to learn and grow on the job.
Be Open. Be Remarkable. Be the Customer. Be the Team. The values we live by.
Think this role’s perfect for you?
Awesome, let’s talk. Send us your resume and any bragging rights and we’ll contact you if it looks like a fit.
If you do n
Meet Some of Elastic Path's Employees
Geoff translates user and functional requirements into detailed technical designs for the Development Teams, ensuring that Elastic Path project implementations are successful.
Back to top