Director, Community, Education & Support
What can you expect as Elastic Path’s Director, Community, Education & Support?
We’re looking for someone who has a passion for technology and customers combined with a commitment to product success. Leading the Community, Education & Support team, our Director, Community, Education & Support will add their strategic lens to our online community management, delivery of education programs and ongoing support function as it continues to evolve. A natural leader, you’ll proactively support your team and enable and guide the transition from a reactive and traditional enterprise support model to a comprehensive, partner focused overall customer & partner success model. If you are passionate about scalability and enablement, if you are at home in a complex enterprise level partner channel, if you’re constantly looking to new support and training mechanisms, join us as we position ourselves for growth.
What will you do?
• Lead the transition from a reactive and traditional enterprise support model over to comprehensive, partner focused overall customer & partner success model
• Manage the evolution of Elastic Path’s online community ensuring scalability and partner support
• Scale delivery of support function taking into consideration modern support models and training mechanisms
• Ensure seamless and comprehensive post and pre-sales support to clients and partners
• Establish and formalize systems and processes enabling our internal and external users, including content development and moderation for our online community and education systems.
• Operationalize and analyze community data for improvements and strategies to drive engagement and growth
• Assist with the development, implementation and coordination of customer programs and standard operating procedures to drive efficiency and effectiveness of team operations
• Identify key support issues and action them to produce self-service resources.
• Monitor service incidences, feature requests and product reliability and provide technical feedback to Product Development to improve usability, product value, serviceability and performance
• Facilitate root-cause analysis or lessons learned activities for high severity incidents
• Responsible for the selection, training, development and retaining direct reports to expand their capabilities and support organizational objectives
• Work collaboratively with product management, product development, service operations teams and sales teams to develop a Product Success strategy
• Establish KPIs and monitor partner and client satisfaction and enablement
• Support Legal and Sales teams in negotiating new contracts and managing existing customers
What experience do you need to Be Remarkable in this position?
• Knowledge and application of best practice enterprise level support models
• Collaborative, attentive, service-oriented approach
• Understanding of enterprise level partner support model and its processes
• Experience integrating Community into support services
• Solid understanding of account management and customer lifecycle
• Superior stakeholder management & communication skills to navigate across teams
• Results oriented with strong organizational and analytical skills
• Strong leadership, energy and motivation
• Experience in leading high-performing teams
Why join the team?
Founded in 2000, Elastic Path is privately held and continues to grow dramatically. Today Elastic Path employs approximately 100 team members in Canada, the UK and the US. We’re a well-established yet growing company. You’ll have independence in your projects with the support of a team, professional development opportunities and the experience of working with teams from our clients, including Fortune 500 companies. Plus…
• Transit pass
• MSP Coverage
• Health and Dental
• Long/Short term disability insurance
• Fitness, shower and bike storage facilities in the building as well as a rooftop patio
• Brand new downtown location with easy access to transit and endless food options
• Kitchen stocked with the latest appliances, snacks, and drinks
• Games room
• An awesome view!
What’s exciting about Elastic Path?
Committed to being the most innovative commerce technology company, Elastic Path helps the world’s biggest brands generate billions in revenue using its powerful enterprise ecommerce platform. Elastic Path customers include market-leading firms such as Time Inc., McGraw-Hill Education, Virgin Media, Breville and many others. Elastic Path is a favored technology partner of leading companies such as Adobe, Amazon Web Services, Accenture and PwC.
Elastic Path’s vision to build the most flexible, open, and modern enterprise commerce software has been recognized by analysts including Gartner, Forrester and IDC. Elastic Path is at the forefront of omnichannel commerce, helping companies add commerce capabilities anywhere, anytime to maximize customer engagement, loyalty and drive higher revenue. Ultimately commerce-enabling our connected world.
What does that mean for you? Learn more about ecommerce relates to the Commerce of Things and see the innovation and opportunity Elastic Path is a part of.
Headquartered in beautiful downtown Vancouver, Elastic Path is an agile, open, espresso fueled environment offering the opportunity to make an impact and the flexibility to learn and grow on the job.
Be Open. Be Remarkable. Be the Customer. Be the Team. The values we live by.
Think this role’s perfect for you?
Awesome, let’s talk. Send us your resume and any bragging rights and we’ll contact you if it looks like a fit.
Back to top