Director, Global Cloud Inside Sales - Austin
- Austin, TX
Elastic is a search company built on a free and open heritage. Anyone can use Elastic products and solutions to get started quickly and frictionlessly. Elastic offers three solutions for enterprise search, observability, and security, built on one technology stack that can be deployed anywhere. From finding documents to monitoring infrastructure to hunting for threats, Elastic makes data usable in real time and at scale. Thousands of organizations worldwide, including Cisco, eBay, Goldman Sachs, Microsoft, The Mayo Clinic, NASA, The New York Times, Wikipedia, and Verizon, use Elastic to power mission-critical systems. Founded in 2012, Elastic is a distributed company with Elasticians around the globe and is publicly traded on the NYSE under the symbol ESTC. Learn more at elastic.co.
Elastic is looking for a passionate and energetic person who will lead the hiring, enablement and coaching of our new Inside Account Executive team.
Our Inside Account Executive team plays a critical role in the company's success by growing Cloud revenues and increasing Cloud Trial conversion. The Inside Account Executive team is made up of an incredible group of smart, creative, passionate professionals who work hard to help users successfully navigate their Elastic Cloud journey. Importantly, the Inside Account Executives are honing their skills to become the future leaders of the company. This is where you come in.
You'll have the opportunity to:
- Build winning teams through attracting, hiring and developing the world's best Inside Sales Leaders and Inside Sales professionals.
- Focus on program and process building.
- Enable your team to deliver extreme value and help our customers throughout the Cloud Trial experience, converting trial users to subscription customers by demonstrating the immense value within the Elastic Stack.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Product, Demand Generation, Sales Strategy and Field Account Executives to ensure we capitalize on the massive market opportunity ahead of us.
- Provide actionable feedback and solutions to improve systems, processes and tools to enable our go-to-market strategy.
- Help your team navigate our Commercial, Enterprise and Public Sector marketplaces, helping customers with their journey to the Cloud.
- Join the leadership team early giving you the opportunity to build the AMER Cloud Inside Sales organization from the ground up, have high visibility to the CRO and CEO and have a major impact on the entire company.
- Attend global leadership training events and continue building your leadership skills.
Our Ideal Candidate:
You are a coach at heart. You enjoy building and enabling successful teams through a clear vision, structure and strategy. You are known for being able to create a thriving team culture based on a shared set of values and appropriately designed incentives. You are focused on process and best practices but are not a micromanager of your team members. In addition, you have the following attributes:
- A true passion for sales & technology - we want leaders who love what they do and inspire their team.
- 5+ years experience selling enterprise technology in a fast-paced and competitive market, preferably in a SaaS, Open Source company.
- 3-5 years specific experience of building and managing a highly successful and talented Sales team.
- Experience building programs from the ground up to drive high performing organizations. Proven success in driving pipeline through inbound and outbound prospecting strategies.
- Intelligent - possesses aptitude to learn quickly and establish credibility with key internal stakeholders.
- Whether through work or life experience, you have demonstrated success in working with people across cultures and countries. Remember, Elastic is a highly-distributed company and values diversity and an open mind.
The Director, Global Cloud Inside Sales role will be based out of our Elastic workspace located in Austin, TX.
Additional Information - We Take Care of Our People
As a distributed company, diversity drives our identity. Whether you're looking to launch a new career or grow an existing one, Elastic is the type of company where you can balance great work with great life. Your age is only a number. It doesn't matter if you're just out of college or your children are; we need you for what you can do.
We strive to have parity of benefits across regions and while regulations differ from place to place, we believe taking care of our people is the right thing to do.
- Competitive pay based on the work you do here and not your previous salary
- Health coverage for you and your family in many locations
- Ability to craft your calendar with flexible locations and schedules for many roles
- Generous number of vacation days each year
- Double your charitable giving - We match up to $1500 (or local currency equivalent)
- Up to 40 hours each year to use toward volunteer projects you love
- Embracing parenthood with minimum of 16 weeks of parental leave
Different people approach problems differently. We need that. Elastic is committed to diversity as well as inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer and committed to the principles of affirmative action. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. If you require any reasonable accessibility support, please complete our Candidate Accessibility Request Form.
Back to top