Cloud Onboarding Specialist | Singapore
- Flexible / Remote
Elastic is a search company built on a free and open heritage. Anyone can use Elastic products and solutions to get started quickly and frictionlessly. Elastic offers three solutions for enterprise search, observability, and security, built on one technology stack that can be deployed anywhere. From finding documents to monitoring infrastructure to hunting for threats, Elastic makes data usable in real time and at scale. Thousands of organizations worldwide, including Cisco, eBay, Goldman Sachs, Microsoft, The Mayo Clinic, NASA, The New York Times, Wikipedia, and Verizon, use Elastic to power mission-critical systems. Founded in 2012, Elastic is a distributed company with Elasticians around the globe and is publicly traded on the NYSE under the symbol ESTC. Learn more at elastic.co.
Elastic is searching for a Cloud onboarding Specialist to help our new clients onboard onto our monthly cloud service. Our Cloud Onboarding Specialists are individual contributors, focused on building new business and growing the Elastic footprint within accounts while ensuring our customers are successfully leveraging Elastic cloud solutions across their organization. You will gain in-depth knowledge of Elastic's products and technologies, territories, accounts, competitors, industry trends, etc.
Are you ready to help users tackle their hardest problems through the power of search? If so, we'd love to hear from you!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Building awareness and converting trialists to our Elastic as a Service solutions, by helping users and customers derive value from their data sets.
- Serving as an evangelist for our Open Source offerings while communicating and demonstrating the capabilities of our commercial features
- Uncovering new and diverse use cases to enable our users to work smarter, not harder
- Collaborating across Elastic business functions to ensure a seamless customer experience
- Working thoughtfully with customers to identify new business opportunities, managing through the sales cycle, and closing complex transactions
- Building a robust business plan through community, customer, and partner ecosystems to achieve significant Elastic growth within your accounts
- Act as the first contact for many prospects in Elastics business via inbound calls
- Drive high customer satisfaction and references by ensuring the customer is receiving value from Elastic's cloud services
What You Bring With You:
- A track record of success in selling SaaS subscriptions into net new sophisticated accounts, proven by overachievement of quota and strong customer references
- The ability to establish relationships and credibility with both Developers and Executives
- Predictability and accurate forecasting capabilities using SFDC
- An appreciation for the Open Source go-to-market model and the community of users who rely on our solutions every single day
- Process customers problems and translate their needs into business opportunities
- A desire for a long-term career in sales
- Previous experience selling in an Open Source model
- Outstanding organizational skills with the attested ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks to meet deadlines
- Fluency in English (full professional proficiency) is a must, other languages are a plus
- Telesales skills and basic knowledge of Elastic products and services (training provided)
As a distributed company, diversity drives our identity. Whether you're looking to launch a new career or grow an existing one, Elastic is the type of company where you can balance great work with great life. Your age is only a number. It doesn't matter if you're just out of college or your children are; we need you for what you can do.
We strive to have parity of benefits across regions and while regulations differ from place to place, we believe taking care of our people is the right thing to do.
- Competitive pay based on the work you do here and not your previous salary
- Health coverage for you and your family in many locations
- Ability to craft your calendar with flexible locations and schedules for many roles
- Generous number of vacation days each year
- Double your charitable giving - We match up to $1500 (or local currency equivalent)
- Up to 40 hours each year to use toward volunteer projects you love
- Embracing parenthood with minimum of 16 weeks of parental leave
Different people approach problems differently. We need that. Elastic is committed to diversity as well as inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer and committed to the principles of affirmative action. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. If you require any reasonable accessibility support, please complete our Candidate Accessibility Request Form.
Back to top