Full time/Part time/Freelance
Become part of a team responsible for the creation of innovative new courses for teens and young learners and enjoy the opportunity to participate in all stages of the development and production process from shaping the concept and creating materials, through to final implementation across all E1 regions.
Be responsible for content development and writing as part of the publishing team, creating new courses for students from 3-18 years old.
- Developing and writing academic content for printed materials, e-learning, and course media to meet project specifications and deadlines.
- Collaborating with others to come up with novel and engaging ideas for content.
- Proactively participating in the entire development process when required.
- Continuously studying and researching current TESOL best practice and regional language-learning needs.
- Four years ESL/EFL teaching experience
- Bachelor degree, preferably in Education, Modern Languages, Linguistics, or Teaching English
- TEFL Qualification (CELTA equivalent or above)
- CEFR C2 level of English (mastery)
- Exceptional standard of written English
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Editing, content writing, and/or media production experience
EF English First specifically provides young children and teenagers with a faster way to learn English through our advanced learning systems combining face-to-face and online learning. We not only teach students how to communicate in English but we also give them the confidence and skills they need for a successful life. EF Labs for Kids and Teens is responsible for developing and implementing new educational products in our network of 250 English First schools located across China, Russia and Indonesia.
Back to top