World Languages Japanese - Curriculum and Content Writer
EF Corporate Solutions is currently looking for an experienced curriculum writer to help develop materials in Japanese for adult learners. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a dynamic and talented team of teachers and academics with a passion for learning.
This is a freelance, contract role and can be performed remotely.
Applicant should submit examples of work with their CV.
- Creating and editing academic content for a communicative-based language learning program
- Quickly developing components for different audiences with different learning outcomes
- Collaborating with others to build an effective learning system
- Giving and receiving constructive feedback
- Building content using digital tools for virtual delivery
- Fluent in Japanese
- Minimum C2 English
- Minimum BA in education, Japanese language or other related field
- Extensive experience teaching Japanese
- Extensive experience designing lesson materials including overall curriculum
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and changing demands
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong digital media creation skills
Qualification in Japanese language teaching
Digital media editing (audio and video)
Adobe Photoshop or similar program
Back to top