Working Student Sales (m/f)
We are looking for a bright, proactive and motivated Working Student (m/f) to join our German Sales Team, based in our Düsseldorf office.
The Working Student (m/f) will work closely with the Account Managers, helping to identify new sales opportunities, whilst gaining market intelligence information from prospective customers.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Prospect and make outbound calls to senior executives of qualified companies to reach sales and meeting targets.
- Partner with Account Managers to create customized plans for sales territory, support sales cycle and drive urgency.
- Recruit members to attend client events such as webinars or breakfast meetings.
- Ensure that Salesforce contains accurate account details and contact information.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Currently studying, preferable Business Administration or Economics
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Excellent telephone manners
- Driven and self-motivated, with a desire to meet and achieve goals
- Fast learner and keen to contribute to the team success
- Fluent German language skills are required (minimum C1 level)
We will offer the right candidate:
- A dynamic and fast paced work environment
- International business experience
- Fun and highly motivated colleagues with a ´nothing is impossible´ and ´entrepreneurial´ attitude
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. Founded in 1965, EF’s mission is to open the world through education. To date, EF has helped more than 15 million people learn a language, discover the world or earn an academic degree. We have fifteen subsidiaries and non-profit organizations, schools and offices in over 50 countries and employ over 46,500 staff and teachers. In today’s increasingly complex and interdependent world, our mission is more relevant than ever. www.ef.com
EF Corporate Solutions is the pioneer of – and world leader in – the blended approach to English language learning. We offer value-oriented, consultative and customized language training solutions to our clients, online and through immersion training abroad. We offer a unique combination of great teachers, breakthrough technology and exceptional service linked to strategic initiatives and objectives, which adds more value to our clients’ business than any other method.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top