WELFARE STAFF - PART TIME - EVENINGS ONLY
About the role
Within the Student Welfare Team, you will be part of the team assisting guests with any issue that may arise whilst out of school – accompanying guests to hospital and or the police station should the need arise.
Your key tasks will consist of, but not be limited to:
- Coordinate with Head External Welfare Officer and Student Services Manager regarding any issue known whilst with the guest.
- Follow up on the case after guest has left hospital to ensure his / her wellbeing
- Write a detailed report about events
EXCELLENT experience for those seeking careers in the Medical/ Legal profession
- Enthusiastic, organised and a natural leader.
- Must be able to work on split hours.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Capable of using your own initiative.
- Responsible and flexible with transportation to airport, or place of assignment
- Have the right to live and work in the country of employment.
- Complete fluency in English.
- Attend training prior to your contract commencing.
EF Education First is the world's largest private education company focusing on language, academic, cultural exchange, and educational travel programs.
We are 46,500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in over 580 offices and schools across 52 countries, and having a global presence in 116 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 53 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top