Web Product Owner
Web Product Owner
Go Ahead Tours is looking for an experienced Web Product Owner to join our growing team.
As the Product Owner on a cross-functional Agile development team, you’ll work with closely with designers, developers, copywriters, and business stakeholders to build and optimize our groups travel web application.
The perfect candidate will have product management experience in a comparable role, a passion for elegant technology and design, and the ability to focus the organization around the customer’s needs.
What You Will Be Doing
- Define, gather and analyze requirements that include marketing, sales, customer service, design and development inputs.
- Develop, manage and communicate a roadmap aligned with strategic goals and metrics.
- Collective and distill qualitative data through user testing, customer interviews, surveys and other forms of usability studies
- Work closely with a cross functional team of designers, developers and stakeholders to prioritize and maintain the product backlog
- Run A/B tests to determine continuous optimization for customer experience
- Work with web analytics to analyze data and evaluate the effectiveness of new and existing features
- Establish a collaborative environment working with the web development team, designers, analysts and marketing to manage the execution of new features
- Produce and maintain documentation such as user personas, product scorecards, customer journey maps and technical requirements
What You Need for this Position
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent working experience
- 3+ years of product management experience for consumer facing e-commerce web or mobile applications
- Attention to detail in interpreting stakeholder inputs and translating their needs into an actionable product road map
- Experience analyzing and interpreting web analytics data to measure efficiency of existing and new features
- Experience working in cross functional teams using Agile methodologies such as Scrum
- Good understanding of Web UX and design
- Experience bringing a brand new product to market
- Experience in user testing and A/B testing
- Solid understanding of software implementations and web technologies
Go Ahead Tours offers industry-leading guided group tours to destinations that span all seven continents. For more information, visit www.goaheadtours.com.
Go Ahead Tours is a division of EF Education First. Founded in 1965 by entrepreneur Bertil Hult, EF is a privately-held company with 15 divisions that offer a range of educational programs from language training, educational travel, and academic degrees to cultural exchanges. With a mission to open the world through education, EF has helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world. For more information, visit http://www.ef.com/careers
EF is an equal opportunities employer. EF offers competitive salaries and a multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking company, we want to hear from you. For more information, visit www.ef.com/careers.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top