Web Product Owner
Web Product Owner
Cambridge, MA, USA
We are looking for an experienced Product Owner to join our growing team.
As the Product Owner on a cross-functional Agile development team, you’ll work closely with developers, designers, copywriters, and business stakeholders to build and optimize our e-commerce travel web site.
Are you passionate about Product Management, Web and Design?
What You Will Be Doing
- Define, gather and analyze requirements that include marketing, sales, customer service, design and development inputs
- Develop, manage and communicate a roadmap aligned with strategic goals and competitive advantage in the marketplace
- Develop recommendations on how to drive traffic (SEO), customer engagement, self-service and satisfaction
- Triage incoming reported issues
- Assist QA engineer in validating new features
- Track and drive improvements to Key Performance Indicators
- Work with web analytics to evaluate the effectiveness of new and existing features
- Produce and maintain documentation such as interaction flowcharts, and use cases
- Establish a collaborative environment working with the web development team, designers, analysts and marketing to manage the execution of new features
- Good understanding of Web Marketing and SEO
- Good understanding of Web UX and design
- Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years of product management experience for consumer facing e-commerce web or mobile applications
- Attention to detail in interpreting stakeholder inputs and translating their needs into an actionable product road map
- Experience analyzing and interpreting web analytics data to measure efficiency of existing and new features
- Experience working in cross functional teams using Agile methodologies such as Scrum
- Ability to create wireframes and mockups
- Experience in user testing including executing A/B tests
- Solid understanding of software implementations and web technologies
EF is an equal opportunities employer. EF offers competitive salaries and a multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking company, we want to hear from you. For more information, visit www.ef.com/careers.
Back to top