Job Title: Visa Coordinator
Location: Chelsea Manor Street, London
EF is looking for an individual with extraordinary attention to detail and the ability to maintain composure in a fast-paced environment. Adaptability and communication skills are a must. In this front-line role, the candidate will provide exceptional support and guidance to managers and new starters on the visa application process.
- Communicate effectively and professionally to both internal and external stakeholders, recognizing the highly confidential nature of the correspondence and treating it appropriately.
- Liaise with incoming employees and department managers to collect the necessary documents in their visa application process.
- Answering questions in a timely manner to ensure applicants can successfully apply for their visa.
- Provide support to current employees who are transferring internally.
- Ensure record keeping adheres to government guidelines.
- Liaise closely with the payroll and recruitment teams to ensure all paperwork is issued in a timely manner.
- Undertake any other reasonable duties as requested.
- Strong attention to detail – particularly with regards to understanding policy & procedure.
- Outstanding customer service skills and the ability to maintain composure in a fast-paced, high-energy environment.
- Confident to deliver best practice presentations to hiring managers.
- Fluency in English, with demonstrated strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel – particularly the data filtering & pivot table functions.
- Responsible and committed to work together with team members
- Well organized, ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Business Administration.
- Familiarity and understanding of the UK Visa processes.
- International experience (travel, education, working) is a plus.
Please note that you must have the right to work in the UK to be considered for this position.