Video Marketing Manager
The Video Marketing Manager is a central marketing coordinator role for all global video marketing by EF International Language Centers. The position is based at EF Stockholm, from where video marketing is coordinated for all of EF’s 54 local markets worldwide.
The Video Marketing Manager is part of EF’s 8 person in-house video team, based in Stockholm and Bangalore, and reports to the global Executive Vice President of Film and Video.
- Plan, manage and lead YouTube video advertising globally
- Innovate and develop video advertising strategies
- Coordinate versioning / production of video ads for local markets
- Co-manage EF’s global YouTube channel and sub-channels
- Admin of video assets, distribution of assets via online channels
- Project management
The suitable candidate has
- An academic university degree
- 2-4 years professional experience in business or marketing
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- A dynamic and enterprising personality
- Experience in online advertising. Expertise in bidding systems is a plus.
- Fluency in English. Other languages are a plus.
- Experience from living abroad is a plus
- A good sense for design, typography, design and music
- Please apply by August 20, 2017
- We will go through applications by September 6
Please note that due to summer holidays we won't be available to answer questions about the job before the application deadline.
We are 46,500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in over 500 offices and schools across 53 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 50 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top