Video Editor/Multimedia Designer, Global Digital Marketing
- Video editing
- Motion graphic animation
- Video shooting
- Audio editing
- 2+ years of experience in video editing and shooting.
- Familiar with the process of video production from the early stage to the later stage, ability to perform video production independently.
- Able to develop storyboard & production plans.
- Skilled use of FCP or Pr.
- Have the ability to make Motion Graphic animation.
- Have audio recording experience.
- Have the ability of video compositing.
- Have strong aesthetic taste.
- Self-motivated, responsible, and able to work under pressure
EF Education First is a world leader in English language training, and has over 400 schools and offices worldwide. We offer:
- Competitive salaries
- No overtime or working over weekends
- Awarded best working environment
- Staff English training course discount
- Multicultural working environment
- Multinational team experience
If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking company, we want to hear from you.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top