USA Partners Manager
We are looking for a self-motivated, results-oriented achiever who is ready to move back to the USA to grow our partner relationships in order to allow us to recruit more English Teachers for China, Russia and Indonesia.
Working with the Shanghai based Marketing team you will grow our partner businesses across the USA and beyond, which includes TEFL schools, Universities, Agents, Ambassadors and any other potential partnership channels you see fit.
This role will require some USA wide travel especially during peak seasons. What a great way to see parts the USA you have never visited J !
- Maintain relationships with our existing TEFL partner network and university careers departments to increase suitable applications for teaching positions from their graduates and keep us top of mind.
- Rekindle our once strong relationships with Job agents and not for profit groups like Peace Corp, Teach for America and Americorp.
- Present to TEFL course graduates and university graduates to promote living and working in China with EF either in person or via livestream.
- Continue to grow our partner networks across the USA by finding and meeting with potential TEFL school partners, universities and potential ambassadors
- Work with third party suppliers to do campus events across our target universities
- Anything else you feel will get the EF brand out there, and help generate applicants for our teaching roles in China.
- Build and execute a marketing plan with associated budget.
- University Degree.
- A strong brand ambassador and live the EF core values
- At least 2 years’ experience of living and working in China.
- Excellent presentation skills and a confident speaker
- Confident at networking and building new relationships, happy to pick up the phone and call potential partners.
- Strong account management and customer service skills
English First is a division of EF Education First. Founded in 1965 by entrepreneur Bertil Hult, EF is now the world’s largest private educational organization. With a mission to open the world through education. EF has helped over 15 million people to learn a new language, discover the world, or earn an academic degree. EF operates 450 schools and offices in over 54 countries with 35,000 employees. Education First is more than our company name. It is our corporate passion. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top