EF Academic Partnerships runs undergraduate and postgraduate programs at leading universities in Shanghai, Jiangsu and Zhejiang provinces. We teach over 40,000 students across 22 universities. EF AP also provides professional development opportunities in various forms, including: academic conferences, online training (both academic and managerial), action research projects and internationally accredited courses.
- Deliver courses to a high pedagogical standard
- Evaluate student progress, give accurate assessments, and provide guidance for improvement
- Maintain healthy working environment and comply with university standards
- Develop, update, and maintain materials for current or future courses
In addition to University ESL courses, qualified teachers have developed and are currently teaching the following courses: British Literature and History, Western Culture, Public Speaking, Academic Writing, US History, IELTS Preparation, Intercultural Communication, Modern European Languages. Many teachers have the chance to develop courses based on their specific interests and get the opportunity to gain university teaching experience in these courses.
- 2 years’ experience in an English teaching role (experience teaching in university setting preferred)
- CELTA or CertTESOL certification (DELTA or DipTESOL certification preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree (Master’s in TESOL, Linguistics, Education, Literature or Foreign Languages preferred)
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top