University Preparation Coordinator
UNIVERSITY PREPARATION COORDINATOR
EF Sydney offers a range of English courses to overseas students: Intensive English, Exam Preparation, Business English and English for Academic Purposes (EAP). Our school is located in the heart of Sydney’s student hub. We are opening a new role across our Academic and Administration departments: the University Preparation (UP) Coordinator will be in charge of our growing EAP course, and will have overall responsibility for all aspects of smooth running of this programme.
- Review and Confirm UP bookings
- Liaise with our sales offices and agents before, during and after the course
- Handle all university related enquiries (eligibility, potential pathway)
- Counseling of our UP students, in conjunction with the Academic team
- Point of contact for the various university admissions departments
- Ensure new Student Visa framework compliance for UP applications (package or stand-alone), including GTE checks
- Maintain our existing university partnerships & develop new ones: direct entry agreements, articulations with universities and RTO
- Create material to promote our course and pathways, including student’s placement spread sheet, testimonials, and pathway matrix (e.g. which GPA for which degree)
- Organisation of UP events for our students: university fair, university visits, etc.
Profile & qualifications:
- A degree in a relevant field, ideally from an Australian university
- Thorough understanding and knowledge of the Australian higher education sector
- Dynamic, pro-active and detail-orientated personality
- Sensitivity to the needs of international students
- Excellent communicator both with students, colleagues, and external partners
- A strong sales drive and self-confidence to negotiate with university management
- Previous experience in a university admissions or compliance departments would be a plus
- Attention to detail, organised & thorough
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Australian work rights (no Working Holiday Visa or Student Visa restrictions) & Working With Children Checks
EF Education First is an international education company focusing on language, academics, and cultural experience. With a mission to open the world through education, EF was founded in 1965. We are 43,500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in 500 offices and schools across 53 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 51 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
Located across the globe, our language centres for youth, adults and professionals combine the best of traditional, in-school teaching with innovative language-learning technology. We offer intensive language instruction abroad in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese and Mandarin. Courses run from 2 to 52 weeks for students travelling independently or in escorted groups of all levels and abilities. Classes take place in our international language centres in one of 16 countries and offer the very best locations and accommodation whether in local host family or in a student residence.
Back to top