University Lecturer. EF Academic Partnerships
EF Academic Partnerships run undergraduate and postgraduate programs on-campus at leading universities in Shanghai, Nanjing and Jinhua.
Every semester the department educates over 40,000 students across 20 universities.
Our annual conference draws academics from across China, where we discuss the latest developments in the industry.
Continuous professional development comes in the form of asynchronous online courses, independent action research projects and internationally accredited courses.
- Deliver classes to exacting pedagogical standards
- Evaluate student progress and providing ongoing guidance for improvement
- Create curriculum material and standardised assessment criteria
- 2 years’ experience in an English teaching role.
- CELTA or CertTESOL certification.
- Bachelor’s degree from the following: UK, US, NZ, AUS, IRE or CAN.
- Experience in a university setting
- DELTA or DipTESOL certification.
- Master’s degree in the following: TESOL, Linguistics, Education, Literature or Foreign Languages.
Back to top